Friday, September 12, 2014

We're well underway!

Hello! School started Aug. 25...we've hit the ground running! Here are a few pics of my classroom before the first day...



We've been busy learning classroom routines and procedures. I really love our Superkids reading program and will post a little more on that later....

Here's a quick idea for birthday hats I am doing this year.  You just need die cuts (Dollar Tree)....
...construction paper strips....
....and a printer....
I printed "Happy Birthday ___" on the balloons, stapled strips of paper to each side, and presto! Birthday hat complete!

Thanks for checking in and have a great day!


4 comments:

Valiant Hale said...

I think all photos here was memorable to you..thats why i'm glad to see all of this...

dandelion wishes

hazel forenza said...

I love your classroom, it's very neat, i guess your students are happy to be in school everyday
website

Best deals Dallas IT Support said...

Omg! This is very nice.

Jessamyn Wyatt said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Best deals Shoretel Tech Support Chicago