Thursday, November 22, 2012

Need a fun math game?

Hello everyone! I hope you have time to relax and enjoy Thanksgiving with family and friends! I will be with my family on Thursday and my hubby is in charge of cooking the bird! Yum...can't wait for all of the goodies!

 I really hope you are not tired of me sharing Pinterest inspired ideas...I mean really...I just think it's so cool that everyone shares their stuff and we can all benefit.  Plus, I think if I find a cool idea and share it, you may be able to use it as well. I saw this "filler-up five" idea and loved it!
The goal is to roll a die and fill each container with 5 "gems." 

I could not find the deviled egg trays, so I substituted these relish trays and they worked great. I put 30 "gems" in the middle. Each tray has six partitions to fill. It goes pretty quickly, so I can see where the egg trays would be good. But it's great practice for grouping by 5's. 


Thanks for checking in and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!