Friday, September 28, 2012

Favorite Halloween Books Linky Party!

Hey! I thought it would be fun to share my favorite Halloween books....I'm joining the Linky Party at First Grade Found Me.

Here are my top picks:

My ALL TIME FAVORITE has to be Big Pumpkin....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the repetition of the text and the catchy tune to this one! I used the cassette with this book for years....now I finally have the digital version of the story.

My next favorite is Room on the Broom. FUN for rhyming and a good story of friendship...It's so much fun to read this one aloud...I usually read it more than once!
A great Halloween book for math is 10 Timid Ghosts. I first read this book to my son as a preschooler and now use it in my classroom.

My last pick is The Night Before Halloween. I have several of The Night Before...series and love them all.

Be sure to check out all of the other great Halloween books at the Linky Party! Thanks for checking in!