Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Apples!

I know I say this almost every time I post...but really...where does the time go? I cannot believe we are already in the last week of September. I am currently taking a little time off from school to help my husband recover from surgery, but  have some apple projects to share with you!
You may recognize some of these ideas from Pinterest...I have a few of them pinned on my September board. The craft project on the top left is from a book I've had for a few years...the bottom left Johnny Appleseed activity is from Musings of Me.  We did the whole scientific method process for our sink/float experiment and the graph shows the predictions of the students. You should have heard the shock and surprise when they found out apples float!!! Fun! Another reason I love kindergarten!!! Thanks for checking in and have a great day!