Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bumble Bee Center Ideas

Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter! I did. : ) We are down to the last 7 weeks of school...I can hardly believe it! But it is so much fun to focus on SPRING! I put together a few fun things for the children to do with a bumble bee theme. I am going to pair these activities with a cute stuffed bee and a bag to keep it all in...a "take it to your seat" kind of center. I will post a picture of all of it when completed. 
 Here are the items I have done so far...still have to laminate the bee/flower activity and get the spinners ready for the color word practice, but all in all I'm happy with everything! These are ideas I've seen online or on pinterest and adapted to meet my students' needs. All of the clip art is from Carson Dellosa. Thanks for checking in on my little corner of the kindergarten world!