Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hope I am doing this right...

Happy Sunday! So...being rather new to all of this...I hope I am doing this right. I was nominated for this award by Ms. Lopez from Coloring Outside the Lines.  This award is for newbies, and its goal is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. If awarded, you must:

♥ copy and paste the award on your blog

♥ thank the giver and link back to them

♥ reveal YOUR top five picks and leave a comment letting them know

THANK YOU, Ms. Lopez, for nominating my blog!

Here are my picks :

Miss Chamblee's Kinderfriends

The Kindergarten Chick

Krazy in Kindergarten

Crayons & Curls

Mrs. Bremer's Kindergarten

What a fun way to visit new sites and get to know what other teachers are doing...I love seeing all of the creativity out there!!