Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Center Ideas


Hello! I thought I'd share a few fun December center ideas with you. Here is the writing center I shared in my last post, all set and ready for the students to use.





This is a fun math idea....I bought this Christmas jar filler last year at Hobby Lobby and have been waiting to use it! I printed some Christmas trees and punched holes in them. The children have to roll a die and put the number of decorations on the tree. The holes help the little balls stay in place.

The last one is a memory game I downloaded from Musings of Me...she has such wonderful stuff on her site! This week's she's posting a bunch of free holiday games to go along with the alphabet. I put the game in t his cute Christmas container....just to make it more fun! Thanks for looking and have a great day!